this is not ok
telling time just got 300% more confusing
aesthetically interesting, cognitively nightmarish
Teacher: What’s the time?Me: *Mental breakdown*
(INDIGNANT HUFFING) NOT ALL M……ale lions
the more i think about it, the weirder this comment seems. how does this man know that being a male lion is more stressful than being a female lion. has he lived as both a female and male lion before. is this man an Animorph
male lions rights activist
as a big cat fanatic and a zoo veteran:
male lions are lazy fucks. they CHOOSE to fight cos they’re BORED.
This is Zero, the most photographed lion in National Geographic history (so I’ve been told). While his huge frame and two-toned mane make him an intimidating sight, he is essentially the biggest baby I observed while in South Africa.
You would hear these deep roaring moans echo across the reserve… and it was Zero, whining for the girls (Maggie and Lisa) to bring him food. The lazy bum would just roll around in the river bed moaning and groaning until the females would show up with a kill.
Sure, he could fight if there happened to be a rival male in the area. And his ‘mock charge’ display was intimidating enough to keep just about everyone* out of his way… but 99% of the time this guy was all about moaning (for food), mating, and mane-flips.
* - The only animal not run off by Zero’s display was a honey badger, who - true to form - did not care.
I don’t usually do this kind of thing, but I’m procrastinating from having to write my story and so I’m picking up the tag from dailydoseofjyj (thanks for the tag sweetie)
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule #4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What was the first impression you had of your current bias?
Well, I listened to him way before I actually see him (as in I picked his voice out as my favourite out of 5), but my first impression of Yoochun was that he has such volatile voice lol, and I like having to guess if he would make it through the notes leap or if his voice would just break horribly. After I’ve seen him, my first impression was that he must be a devastating playboy LOL!
2. If you can go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I’d force myself to keep on driving whenever I came back home so that I don’t lose whatever minuscule insanity I’d had that’s needed to drive around this city.
3. Which super powers would you rather have: The power to stop time, be invisible, or teleportation?
The power to stop time, coz I’d love those extra time to tackle the mountain of books that just keeps piling up. Also because I love travelling around, which means I won’t need teleportation, and if I can stop time, I’d very much be invisible to everyone anyway.
4. What is your ideal job?
Professional entourage for JYJ. Hahaha! Or professional random-internet-browsing-er. Okay, fine. Currently my deam job is to be a writer, that’s close enough to an ideal job, yes?
5. What would you do if you have a million dollars?
Buy land plots and houses in various countries. That’s the boring-but-realistic answer. The alternative would be setting up public libraries across my home country, mainly because we don’t have one here and it’s frustrating!
6. If you were given the opportunity to go to any one concert, past or present, which one would it be?
This is a really tough question, coz there are 2 concerts that I really want to attend. Really tough question. But I’d have to go with X Japan The Last Live 1997. It was their farewell concert, it was overwhelmingly emotional, and it would be the very last time X Japan members stood on stage as 5 as hide, the guitarist, would pass away the following May. So, yeah. That’d be the one concert I’d love to attend.
(Coming in second would be Tohoshinki 4th Live Tour The Secret Code Final in Tokyo Dome for similar-but-less-dramatic reason. Don’t judge me, I’ve loved them as 5, though my heart did a really weird dance on the day they announced that Kim Park Kim filed lawsuit against SMEnt.)
7. Do you want to be able to play an instrument really well or be able to sing really well?
Sing. I suppose it beats having to carry your instruments everywhere lol. And also I happen to love singing. At one point of time, my life revolved around choir and karaoke lol.
8. What is your most valued possession?
My entire CD+DVD collection. I can’t pick just one, they’re all so precious to me.
9. What is the one happiest moment in your life?
I guess receiving my Bachelor’s degree? Coz throughout the entire time I enrolled in the honours programme, I was the official underdog and I didn’t see myself being able to pull it off. But I did. And it was a really late, last-minute catch-up kind of thing that I did. I daresay my teachers were as happy and surprised as I was that I managed to graduate with honours and not at the bottom of the batch lol.
10. Do you rather stay in your hometown surrounded by family and friends or travel the world alone?
Ugh… I’d love to travel the world, but “alone” is rather… sad, if it’s a permanent kind of thing.
11. What is the one quality your bias has that you wish you have?
From various interviews, I think Yoochun and I share quite similar way of thinking, which is scary coz he’s there and I’m…here, you know, achievement-wise. But quality-wise, I’d love to have his drive for something better and the courage to do it. One only has to look at JYJ’s history to see the evidence of this. In fact that’s the one quality from JYJ that I really want to have for myself, the courage to forsake something good to attain something better. It’s really brave, and really really really hard to do in practice.
So, here are my questions, and I see myself tagging people in the fandom so some of them would be very, erm, focused.
1. What’s the one thing you really wish JYJ would do? Heck you can go for 2 or 3 or 5 if you want to.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve about the fandom (or in which fandom if you want to be very specific).
3. You’re one interview away from being hired as ____ (insert preferred role) for your bias! Your bias would be the one doing the final interview. How would you introduce yourself to your bias?
4. What’s your pre-sleep routines like?
5. What’s the furthest place from home you’ve been to and for what purpose?
6. If you can summon someone who’s already dead and ask them something, who would it be and what would you ask?
7. What’s your latest obsession outside the fandom AND Kpop-related-dom?
8. Who’s your favourite writer/mangaka/comic writer and what is your favourite book/story?
9. What’s the earliest childhood memory you remember and how old were you?
10. Are you the kind of person who’s very open about sharing personal stuff in social media (like posting selfie, checking in where you’re eating right now, etc) or are you more like someone who keeps a separate cyber vs real life identities?
11. You have 24 hours to be with your bias to do whatever you want. Plan your date!
Wow I’ve had more fun thinking up those questions than answering them, lol. SO, here are the people I tag: theoryofporno, boonies, shininggab, yucchann, dreamsaboutsky, yoochunbiased, eunheethefrog, jyjsoul, dorkyjaechun, sandgirl-nicky, jyj6002.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
[PHOTO] #영웅재중 #JYJ 우왁 신기해유ᆞᆞ 어렸을 때 사진이랑 잡지 많이읽었는데ㅠ instagram.com/p/sGVJ9pw2g2/
[PHOTO] 남자 넷 커피, 참 착하다!! instagram.com/p/sG-2bhzNkm/
[PHOTO] selfie!!!!!! 셀카봉봉봉~!! instagram.com/p/sIEtYsuFFI/
Sources: ansomi21 + xris_mas + youkeun_jung
Shared by: JYJ3